Jane Howard

"Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one."

Monday, May 6, 2013

Alyssa's Baby Shower

With everything going on for the past month, I pushed myself to do a baby shower for a really good friend. I wanted to throw her one because in a week, my family and I will be moving to Japan and we wouldn't be able to see them for a while.

So anyways, enjoy these pictures of the baby shower I threw for her.

Btw, I ordered the cake at Cute Cakes here in Escondido. Let me tell you, I have never ordered a cake before that my guest didnt finish. This cake was really good. Kind of craving it right now as I'm taking about it.  This cake was gone by the end of the day. Vanilla cake with cream vanilla custard filling and the icing want very sweet at all. I wanted to order a really cute special cake with fondant but 5 days in advance want going to happen. Hey, I'm not regretting it at all since this cake was really good. Thanx Cute Cakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment