Jane Howard

"Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one."

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Photography

I received my first digital camera from a friend way back in the days, but that's not important.  Before that I would use those disposable cameras or I would borrow my mom's ancient camera with the 3mm films.  I always hated waiting for my films to be developed, until now.  The world did change in so many ways in the last ten years. One hour photo's, digital cameras, everything is smaller but big in storage. I love it.

Anyways, photography. At first, I couldn't get use to taking people, so I started taking scenery and objects.




Then I learned what the micro switch does, so that was perfect for the object shots




Then I gave everything else a shot, pets and people finally.








I know I'm just a beginner, but hopefully one day I could be more than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment